driver

96 Degrees

driver    186

Circa 1999 a speed garage album mixed by DJ Adrian called 96 Degrees was released.

I used to have a copy but it is long lost. It was the coolest collection of that genre ever. Ever!. I have Googled and searched all over but can't find any trace of this album.

96 Degrees was a lounge-style nightspot in Jozie that became the speed garage epicentre of that era. DJ Adrian was just downright ev0l. A DJ supreme.

Has anyone got this album or at least a track listing so I can source the tracks some how. If you have the album, please pass it on.

For those too little to know what speed garage was - as it is long dead and now morphed into to crappy dub-step and whats knows as UK garage - characterised by its warp bass lines.

Try RIP Groove, a bitta

and, of course, quintessential speed garage, 187 Lockdown.

Please help.

END!

naughty    120

if you cannot find any more info on it then while i was trying to google it i came across a DJ called mickeyD - apparently he did some work on it and maybe he could help you out - his website has a way to contact him so maybe you could give him a shout - im sure even if he cant provide a copy he could at the very least give you a track listing cos if he did work in conjunction with DJ adrian he would definitely still have a copy ...... plus who knows he may have an idea where you could obtain a copy from

heres a link to his site

http://djmickeyd.co.za/contact/contact.htm

driver    186

Welcome TRIPZWITCH. Stick around, you'll like the place... and this rate you're making good friends. :)

END!

driver    186

My search has come to an end. Flarkit contacted me via PM last week saying he had a copy of 96 Degrees. I picked it up this evening.

Thank you, good man. I hope you enjoy the Klubfiller CD I gave you in return.

If anyone else would like a copy of this CD I can upload it. Just make the request here or PM me.

END!

TarrynJ    0
My search has come to an end. Flarkit contacted me via PM last week saying he had a copy of 96 Degrees. I picked it up this evening.

Thank you, good man. I hope you enjoy the Klubfiller CD I gave you in return.

If anyone else would like a copy of this CD I can upload it. Just make the request here or PM me.

END!

Pyro    571
Jeez guys, why not do piracy right out in the open next time.

:/

Find it available commercially?

Jumba    56

That's not the point. This album is a DJ mix of commercial tracks. Unless those individual tracks are out of copyright, this is piracy.

Edited by Jumba

driver    186

You have a point, but so does Pyro. It took me years to track down a copy of this CD and the person who had it also only had a copy.

It is near impossible to find any information on the CD, not even a track listing. I even considered tracking down the label which released it to ask if they still had copies in their archive but couldn't - but that information does not exist.

END!

Oxx    0

Hello guys, is there anyone that can help me find a copy of this cd ?? I regret the day I lent my cd to a friend :( This outdated thread is the only relevant hit on the internet

Edited by Oxx

Boothmetal    0

HI

So I also am looking for this album. I have managed to track down someone that worked on it, his Transl8tor, he says to me that the only person with another copy is Dirk Pont.

I have no clue.

has anyone had any luck. i know this is a huge long shot.

thanks

BART    0

Circa 1999 a speed garage album mixed by DJ Adrian called 96 Degrees was released can anybody help to get this i have been looking 4 over 5 years for a copy / cd please help

Jonomeister    0
On 3/25/2017 at 9:57 AM, BART said:

Circa 1999 a speed garage album mixed by DJ Adrian called 96 Degrees was released can anybody help to get this i have been looking 4 over 5 years for a copy / cd please help