Juju

Who's still visiting SystemShock?

Smarties, Astro's or M & M's for tonight?

Smarties i'll always choose Smarties it's the 1st candy i ever ate...

Too late, got Astro's

Too late, got Astro's

Not a bad 2nd choice...

TapaDroiding

Too late, got Astro's

Win! I shall follow that example, after work

Speckled Eggs or if they still made them Gum Chums from Woolies!

So i'm back :) have checked in on the forum a few times but didn't have anything of value to add so never did. Would have hated to come back here and see all you guys gone...

Its cold in Cape Town today. Its raining and rather windy. Im on the bike at work, with a sense of adventure.

On my way home... 50km should I

Take the N2 or the backroads?

Either way I will be drenched and soaked rather do it and get it over and done with or seeing as im going to be wet make the most of it?

Its cold in Cape Town today. Its raining and rather windy. Im on the bike at work, with a sense of adventure.

Either way I will be drenched and soaked rather do it and get it over and done with or seeing as im going to be wet make the most of it?

TIA Going Nowhere Slowly... So Shot Left and take the back roads...

Where is you weather proof jacket? Otherwise you have a wetsuit, won't nessaseraly keep you dry but it will keep you warm :p

• Like 1

If you're prone to illness, I'd take the fastest route, else go sightseeing (in pouring rain???)

Go for gold. Might as well enjoy it

TIA Going Nowhere Slowly... So Shot Left and take the back roads...

Where is you weather proof jacket? Otherwise you have a wetsuit, won't nessaseraly keep you dry but it will keep you warm :p

If you're prone to illness, I'd take the fastest route, else go sightseeing (in pouring rain???)

Took the exciting route... Was completely drenched when I got home.

Got onto the beach just outside Muizenberg and Traveled all the way to Macassar. A few very dodgy spots where the rocks run into the sea... Had to wait for the water to retract before I could go around.

Was a bit scary as did not know the beach all that well... and knew if I timed it wrong I would have to turn around.

That said and done I had sea sand in places that I never know you could get sea sand.

Today ill take the quick way.

Edited by Stinky
  • Like 1

Took the exciting route... Was completely drenched when I got home.

Got onto the beach just outside Muizenberg and Traveled all the way to Macassar. A few very dodgy spots where the rocks run into the sea... Had to wait for the water to retract before I could go around.

Was a bit scary as did not know the beach all that well... and knew if I timed it wrong I would have to turn around.

That said and done I had sea sand in places that I never know you could get sea sand.

Today ill take the quick way.

So used the bike for what it was built for a change :lol:

Sounds like a fun trip home!

TapaDroiding

Due to recent FML post, i will not be checking in daily for the next 3 weeks.

Due to recent FML post, i will not be checking in daily for the next 3 weeks.

Will you be travelling all the way from East London to Durban and past on the boat if you're going to be out for 3weeks?

TapaDroiding

Random thought. If I own a leatherman and I buy another, do I now have 2 leathermen? :blink:

Random thought. If I own a leatherman and I buy another, do I now have 2 leathermen? :blink:

It's a brand name, so no.

It's a brand name, so no.

Leathermans?

It's the same thing as a computer mouse. Mice refer to rodents where as you can have many computer mouses.

It's the same thing as a computer mouse. Mice refer to rodents where as you can have many computer mouses.

I read somewhere (don't ask, I don't remember) that technically computer peripheral mouse plural could be either mouses or mice...

I read somewhere (don't ask, I don't remember) that technically computer peripheral mouse plural could be either mouses or mice...

There's more houses on my street than hice though ;)

There's more houses on my street than hice though ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouse_(computing)

go down to naming...